Feature

Field Visit TO CGIP- CG Field Visit Report

Field Visit TO CGIP  Report Saksham Shrestha 06.02.2023 11 th GRADE Management Date: 06-02-2023 Place: CG Industrial Park (Nawalparasi) Total no of Students: 41 (11, 12 Students) Total no of Teachers: 03 INTRODUCTION: With a profile history of over 140 years, CG Group is a Multinational Company with more than 136 companies in 15 different businesses and spanning in business in more than 35 countries. Its businesses include financial services, consumer goods, education, hospitality, energy, consumer electronics, real estate, biotech, and alternative medicine . Field visit is the importance part of education where we students can learn practically what we learn in class. As a part of education, my college organized field visits to CG Industrial Park (CGIP). CGIP is located at Nawalparasi , spanning over 137 acres of land, about 185 km by road from Kathmandu, the Capital of Nepal. We, there, visit three forms i.e., Noodles, packaging and cigarette forms. We spent around 3-4 hours there.

My Rollercoaster Ride with Government Services

Source: Canva.com

Hey, Today I will share my initial experience with government service. 

    As, I'm Citizen of Nepal and accordance with the Constitution of Nepal, Nepalese has right to take citizenship card or ID at the age of 16. And, Last year when I was 16, I prepared for the process to took ID Card. 

    At first, the application (Kind of referral) from the local Government is needed. So, I moved to my permanent address where they verify the documents, and some paperwork has to be done there. After the Verification from the Ward Office (i.e. Local government), I headed to CDO (Chief District Officer) office.


    Till now the process is easy and I'm excited for my ID. But as soon as I entered CDO office, the ride of roller Coser began. There were more than 200 of youth or teenagers waiting for and in the process. I already mentioned that the process the roller coaster ride. So why it is and how?

    First thing, I recognize unmanaged Process. There, the document from Ward (Local Government) and other documents again verify. Not only single time concerned authority verifies, but they also verify twice. Here, it will be completely fine if the validation is taken continuously, and it is also needed too. 

    The first place where all it verifies; service taker has to be in line que. And, again in another line que to verify. Which is very frustrating and time wasting. Around couples of hours (3-4 Hrs.) it took to verify completely. Line que is also unmanaged and unorganized. The different line coincides each other.

    After verification form two concerned authorities, Next process is to register my fingerprint and photo in government records, completely traditions process was used, and as the process complete, the ID Card get printed. And again, the document has to verify by CDO, has to be in same que where 2nd verification of documents was done. 

Overall, the initial government service of mine was frustrating, time wasting and boring. Nothing to say much, hope sooner it will be solved. 

Comments